Breakfast the most important meal of the day. This is our aim here at Harbour Hill Farm. Relax in our
main dining room or sun- room overlooking the garden.
We use all local produce, eggs from our own hens in preparing our breakfast. Breads, scones are all baked
freshly every morning.
We also cater for dietary requirements, once we are notified.
Here is a sample of what is on offer:
- Buffet Table: Cereals, cold meats, cheeses, selection of yogurts, homemade jams, stewed fruits and fresh fruit selections eg.,
stewed rhubarb, poached pears, cooked plums.
Breakfast: 8.00 – 9.30 am
Traditional Irish Breakfast,
- Bacon, Sausage, Black/white pudding, egg, mushroom, tomatoes
Siobhan’s Organic Porridge
- Served with brown sugar, baileys cream or stewed fruit compote
Eggs Benedict Surprise
- A toasted muffin with smoked salmon, rocket, poached eggs topped with lemon butter sauce
- Served with maple syrup fresh fruit or bacon
Harbour Hill Special
- Toasted bagel with bacon, tomato, fried egg and relish
Scrambled egg mix
- Soft scrambled eggs mixed with cheddar cheese and tomato served on toast.
Wild Atlantic Way Omelette
- 2 eggs, smoked salmon and cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs, tomato, mushrooms, red pepper and cheddar cheese